Hi, I'm Monique!
Welcome to Dressing Up! My name is Monique Doy. I am an Auckland based stylist with a passion for working with women sizes 14+. I get it, shopping can be a mission, and after size 14, your options are limited. When you look in your wardrobe and think "I have nothing to wear!" or get asked to an event and dread the shopping trip for a new outfit, you need me in your life.
How can I help?
- I can edit your wardrobe and help you define what you really need, and more importantly what styles you love. I'll make your wardrobe feel like YOU again and make sure you are wearing your personality. Book a wardrobe edit here.
- I can take you shopping for an event, or for a whole new wardrobe. We'll meet for a coffee and a chat, then I'll guide you through a pre planned day of shopping focussed on your needs. By the end you'll be happy, exhausted and feeling super stylish!
- You can download the 'Dressing Up Style Guide' which is my personal handbook to getting the wardrobe you want on the budget you have, and discovering your personal style!
- I sell a range of stunning clothing in sizes 14 - 24 in my online store Dressing Room.
- You can sell your second hand clothes in the Dressing Up Sizes 14+ Buy and Sell group.
- You can read my blog which has all sorts of useful info on what I wear, how to style things and body confidence. I want women to see clothes on a body they recognise and be inspired by fashion again - no giving up here!
My job is to help you find fashion that fits and makes you feel great, with a focus on inbetweenie and plus size fashion. Inbetweenies are the women who as sizes 14-18 sometimes fall between straight size and plus.
My body has done a lot for me, including giving me two beautiful babies, so I intend to decorate it and celebrate it!
What are you so dressed up for? LIFE! Are you wearing your personality?
Email me at: email@example.com
This policy was updated September 3rd 2017.
The Dressing Up blog is a personal blog written and edited by me. For questions about this blog, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
This blog accepts paid posts and advertisements, but the opinions will always remain mine and not those of the advertiser or brand. Any product claim, statistic, quote or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider or party in question.
Sponsored content will be labelled 'Sponsored' or 'Created in partnership with...' or on some forms of social media labelled #ad or #sponsored. When an item has been given to me without payment it will be labelled gifted or #gifted. I can not guarantee that items sent to me will be reviewed and only products that are of interest and benefit to my readers will be promoted.
This blog does not contain any content which might present a conflict of interest.
To get your own policy, go to http://www.disclosurepolicy.org