I know a lot about shopping, I have come to the terms with the fact that it is my super power and I shall use it for good! So here is the first of a series of posts spilling my little shopping secrets, the places you may not have looked for that something special for that special price!
Did you know Country Road and Trenery have an online outlet? They have womenswear, menswear, childrenswear and homeware at heavily discounted prices, including shoes and jewellery. They often have further discounts, right now it is a further 30% off shirts and pants. You can filter by size (helpful) or style.
Go and check it out and let me know if you see anything you like! I worked at Country Road for years, so I am a bit of a fan.
I get it, looking and feeling put-together is not always easy – and it can take way too much time. 2017 is the year to find your inner stylist and present a confident you every day!
NZ in-betweenie and plus size blogger Monique Doy brings you a Style Workbook full of resources to help you live your most stylish year yet. A 58 page easy to follow guide of ‘how to’s’ for women of all shapes and sizes worldwide.
This book will help you to -
- Organise your wardrobe like a pro
- Never say ‘I have nothing to wear!’ again
- Gain confidence in your body and your personal style
- Get the Wardrobe you want for the budget you have
- Look at the clothes you already own in a whole new way
- Use over 20 pages of printable worksheets ensure that you put your style plan into action!