Madly Sweetly's Spring/Summer Collection is here!
I love working with Madly Sweetly. Their clothes are relaxed and laid back but always have a little design quirk or pretty print to make them a wardrobe favourite. Their winter pieces were on heavy rotation in my wardrobe – check out my favourite dress from last season here. But Spring has sprung! And so has the Madly Sweetly Spring line. I have tried on most of the range, and over the next month will be sharing some of my favourite pieces with you – including a live Facebook video from the Madly Sweetly studio this Saturday!
Following on from the success of her debut winter collection, MADLY Sweetly designer Jolanta invites you to grab a book, pack up a picnic and take off into the country side to re-connect with nature … and yourself.
There is a wonderful, laid back vibe to the Spring/Summer 2017 range, reflecting a light hearted and uncomplicated mood. With relaxed silhouettes, easy styling and touch of ‘joie de vivre’, MADLY Sweetly’s collection truly embraces this happy encounter with all things beautiful and natural.
Always one to mix prints, I love how the palette of the spring collection easily coordinates with items I already own. The soft stripes and pretty florals are a favourite.
The sizing is generous, I am on the bigger side of a size 16, and the 16 fits me with ease and a bit of wiggle room!
Which piece is your favourite?
This post was sponsored by Madly Sweetly. Thanks for supporting the brands that support Dressing Up.
5 Signs you Need a Wardrobe Edit
- You often say "I have nothing to wear!"
- You have lots of clothes but you have fallen out of love with them.
- You want to buy some new clothes but you're not sure what to buy.
- You somehow ended up with lots of the same in your wardrobe - all black, all stripes, all dresses etc.
- Getting dressed in the morning has become a chore, so you often choose the same outfits - they are becoming your uniform...
How I Can Help
- I will look at your wardrobe through fresh eyes and help you decide what's great, what can be stored and what can be sold/donated. You will be surprised how many wonderful things you already own!
- Put together some outfits for you with the clothes you already have.
- Help you compile a shopping list so you know what you're looking for next time you go shopping. I can also take you shopping for an extra fee.
- Talk you through the issues in your wardrobe; those pieces that you always get out and put back again, finding clothes that fit, building your personal style.
Questions? Lets chat! firstname.lastname@example.org