Well, Hi there! If you have landed on this page it is because you have clicked through from Instagram, and any info you need to know is below! (Scroll down for blog posts).
Book a free 30 minute chat. If you're looking for styling help in Auckland, but you're not sure where to start, lets have a chat and see how I can help. Getting to the bottom of your wardrobe issues is my specialty. Let's create a look that reflects your personality and bring you joy each and every day!
Book a Wardrobe Edit. Working with women to achieve a style that makes them feel confident and shows off their personality is my passion. And this starts in your very own wardrobe. You should open the doors and see a variety of outfits you can grab at a moments notice. Outfits that excite you and that FEEL like you. Wardrobe edits are so much fun, and you will finish yours feeling confident about what styles you love, what to buy next, and what you're leaving behind.
Book a Shopping Trip. Going shopping can be hard. From a size 14, our options become limited and trawling through racks of clothes to find something that fits is time consuming and honestly, can make you feel a little deflated! Let's make shopping fun again! I will plan a shopping day for you where the clothes WILL fit and you will leave with a new sense of control over your look. Together we will inject excitement into getting dressed up and make sure you are wearing your personality!
Dressing Up Facebook Page
Dressing Up Buy and Sell Facebook Group
Sign up for 'Dressing Updates' here.
Shop at Dressing Room here.
CLICK HERE to search the Dressing Up blog.
- How to Use Your Accessories to transform your look!
- Two Girls and A Christmas party Dress
- My Bedroom Makeover - Completed!
- The Gingham Edit
- How to Return Things Like a Pro!
- Two Girls and...Some Tassels!
- Bedroom Makeover Update - Part 3!
- Madly Sweetly's Spring/Summer Collection is here!
- Fashion Week Starts Today!
- Shopping Secrets!
- Accessories I Love Right Now!
- Be Your Own Shopping Buddy
- But I Don't Know What to Wear! Now You Do...
- Shopping, Shows and SLEEP - I'm off to Melbourne!
- My Bedroom Makeover - Part 2, the plan!
- 2 Habits to Adopt for a Happier Life
- Do Stripes Actually Make You Look Wider?
- My Bedroom Makeover - Part 1
- Trend Alert - Embroidered Denim
- How to Wear Sequins with Everything
- What I Bought at the Trelise Cooper Sale
- How to Look 'Put Together' in One Easy Step!
- The 2 Key Pieces that Make My Wardrobe Work!
- 1 Item 3 Ways - The Perfect Black Blazer
- Sleepy Boobies
- Long Boots, Long Lashes, Long Lunches
- Shopping Round Up - May
- Bright Hair - A 'How To' Guide, plus WIN a mini makeover!
- The Boot Diaries
- In the Pink
- Chloe On A Learning Curve
- Two Girls And A...Printed Sweater
- Will Knowing Your Body Shape Actually Help You Shop?
- Two Girls and A...Striped Dress
- Just a Little Nip and Tuck Makes the Outfit
- 1 Item 3 Ways - The Print Top
- How to Choose and Care for Your Sunglasses
- Are You Just Waiting for Permission?
- When Rach Met Mo - What Happened Next...
- 5 Things to Throw out of your Wardrobe, today!
- 1 Item 3 Ways: The Crop Top
- Shopping Online at Eloquii