Working with women to achieve a style that makes them feel confident and shows off their personality is my passion. And this starts in your very own wardrobe. You should open the doors and see a variety of outfits you can grab at a moments notice. Outfits that excite you and that FEEL like you. Wardrobe edits are so much fun, and you will finish yours feeling confident about what styles you love, what to buy next, and what you're leaving behind.
5 Signs you Need a Wardrobe Edit
- You often say "I have nothing to wear!" (Or nothing fits!)
- You have lots of clothes but you have fallen out of love with them.
- You want to buy some new clothes but you're not sure what to buy.
- You somehow ended up with lots of the same in your wardrobe - all black, all stripes, all dresses etc.
- Getting dressed in the morning has become a chore, so you often choose the same outfits - they are becoming your uniform...
How I Can Help
- I will help you get to the core of what styles you really like, and help you unlearn the fashion 'rules' that are holding you back from achieving style you love.
- I will look at your wardrobe through fresh eyes and help you decide what's great, what can be stored and what can be sold/donated. You will be surprised how many wonderful things you already own!
- Put together some outfits for you with the clothes you already have.
- Help you compile a shopping list so you know what you're looking for next time you go shopping. I can also take you shopping for an extra fee.
- Talk you through the issues in your wardrobe; those pieces that you always get out and put back again, finding clothes that fit, building your personal style.
The cost for a wardrobe edit is $269. Want the works?! Add 2 hours of shopping (valued at $289) and pay only $499 total (saving $58).
Price includes travel time within 20km of Auckland's CBD, further afield may be extra.
I can't wait to help you feel better about yourself and your wardrobe!